your beard deserves best nourishing care. If you want to achieve a perfectly shiny, healthy beard look? Our Beard Oil will help you maintain a healthy balance of oils which will give your beard natural lustre and shine while reducing itchiness and irritation!
How Our beard Oil Nourish and Protect Your beard :
Our white oud beard oil made with natural ingredients to nourish the beard hair keep your beard healthy and prevent your beard from split ends and dryness. Use daily for the best beard effect.
- Smell: Soft, buttery, lightly spiced smell with Fresh floral wood and cardamom fragrance gives way to a smoky blend of rare oud wood, sandalwood and vetiver.
- All Natural Ingredients – Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Sunflower Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Rosehips Oil, Avocado Oil, D’Alpha Tocopherol (Pure Vitamin E) Oil. Use after the shower and while only slightly damp.
- Reduce Itching and flaking – Our Beard Oil is formulated to help hydrate your beard and protect you from beard itching and flaking.
- Amber Glass – Amber glass bottle and glass stopper extend shelf life as oils are light sensitive & must be stored in dark amber bottles to protect them from UV light rays and oxidation. Natural oils not packaged in dark bottles will lose potency & become Non-effective.
Benefits of Natural Ingredients:
- Sunflower Oil: Prevents beard hair breakage, split ends and hair loss for a fuller look
- Sweet Almond Oil: Rich source of vitamins & minerals that accelerate healthy beard growth
- Rosehips Oil: Tames scraggly hair strands, softens the beard and gives it a shiny, healthy look
- Avocado Oil: Rich source Vitamin A, D, E and prevents dandruff effectively
- Argon Oil: Prevents skin dryness, alleviates itchiness and nourishes hair follicles
- Jojoba Oil: Promotes beard hair growth for a lush, fuller beard look
- d’Alpha Tocopherol (Pure Vitamin E) Oil: Reduces skin inflammation and prevents ageing sign.
How to Use Beard Oil
When you’re growing a full beard, you need to remember where it’s coming from – out of your face through those hair follicles. Even though there’s beard hair over it now, you still need to take care of it. After you’ve showered and towel dried off your beard, take a few drops of Beard Oil in your palms, which should be about the size of a dime. Rub the oil into your fingertips and reach through your beard to the base skin. Massage throughout your chin area to get good coverage and then pull your fingers through your beard.